Go Cross race- Racer Details
Information contained on this page is applicable to racers only - not spectators.
usa cycling license
- All racers must have an annual or one-day USA Cycling license to participate in this sanctioned event. If you have registered with USA Cycling for road or mountain bike events within the year, then your license will cover all cyclocross events as well. To learn more about USA Cycling annual licenses click here.
- If you are a beginner (Cat 5)- You may purchase a one-day license onsite, race day for $10 per day.
Women race free!
Thanks to East Coasters Bike Shop all pre-registered female racers in any category ride free! You just have to get your USA Cycling license (see below). What does pre-registered mean? Just register online by Thursday, September 28th at 8pm and you're pre-registered. Onsite women will have to pay normal price.
Race numbers must be placed on the LEFT side of racers backs. Race numbers must not be folded, trimmed, or altered in any way. Altering of numbers will result in fines and/or penalties.
Staging for each race will take place 10 minutes prior to the start. Be at the staging area no less than 15 minutes before your start time. The warm-up area is limited so you are encouraged to bring trainers.
- For UCI Elite races, call ups and starting order will be based on current UCI rank. Call ups for all USAC races will be based on crossresults.com ranking. The first three (3) rows will be called up. After that, racers will need to line up based on their bib number. Only preregistered racers will be called up.
- There will be NO neutral support in the pit. East Coasters Bike Shop may provide a mechanic in their tent.
- Ambulances will be on site. Please provide your own basic first aid for minor spills.
Joe Jefferson- We are excited to welcome the host with the most, Joe Jefferson to emcee the 2018 Go Cross Race. Joe has over 20 years of experience as a cyclocross team director and race promoter. He is also the director of local operations for Amateur National Championships. Joe is known for his ability to amp up the crowd and provide insight to those who may not be familiar with the sport ,while still giving play by plays for the pros.