Racer Details (all The small print)
Information contained on this page is applicable to racers only - not spectators.
- Race numbers must be placed vertically on the left and ride side of the rider's back. Race numbers must not be folded, trimmed, or altered in any way. Altering of numbers will result in fines and/or penalties.
Staging for each race will take place 20 minutes prior to the start. The warm-up area is limited so you are encouraged to bring only trainers.
- Call-ups are based on USAC ranking and race promoter’s discretion for the race on Saturday, October 1st. They will be announced before the start.
- Neutral support will be limited. A mechanic will be on hand in the pit to assist with basic support, but racers will be expected to bring spare wheels.
- Ambulances will be on site. Please provide your own basic first aid for minor spills.
- Chad Andrews is President and Founder of Total Cyclist in Charlotte, North Carolina. Chad is a USA Cycling Level 1 coach and professional race commentator.