Go Cross race- Racer Details
Information contained on this page is applicable to racers only - not spectators.
usa cycling license
- All racers must have an annual or one-day USA Cycling license to participate in this sanctioned event. If you have registered with USA Cycling for road or mountain bike events within the year, then your license will cover all cyclocross events as well. To learn more about USA Cycling annual licenses click here.
- If you are a beginner (Cat 4/5)- You may purchase a one-day license onsite, race day for $10.
Women race free!
Thanks to East Coasters Bike Shop all pre-registered female racers in any category ride free! You just have to get your USA Cycling license (see below). What does pre-registered mean? Just register online by Thursday, September 28th at 8pm and you're pre-registered. Onsite women will have to pay normal price.
- Race numbers must be placed on the right side of racers backs. Race numbers must not be folded, trimmed, or altered in any way. Altering of numbers will result in fines and/or penalties.
Staging for each race will take place 10 minutes prior to the start. The warm-up area is limited so you are encouraged to bring only trainers.
- Call-ups are based on VACX/USAC rankings/promoters discretion and race promoter’s discretion for the race on Saturday, September 30th and Top 8 VACX series standings for Sunday, October 1st . They will be announced before the start.
- There will be NO neutral support in the pit. East Coasters Bike Shop may provide a mechanic in their tent.
- Ambulances will be on site. Please provide your own basic first aid for minor spills.
- Joe Jefferson