Run Cross 1-hour endurance race
1 Hour "Cyclocross" Style Running Race
Ever just had the itch to run across cyclocross style obstacles? Well we have! Run Cross is challenging you to combine cross country running and cyclocross at this one-of-a-kind race. Great way for friends and family to come out and enjoy race day and support the cycling community if they aren't into running!
The course is roughly 1.5 miles with all the fun elements of a cyclocross race: grass course, short barriers, tight turns, a sand pit, and even the famous GoCross flyover. Complete as many laps as you can in an hour, then stick around and see how your times stack up against the cyclists. Learn more...
- Where- Fallon Park Cyclocross Course
- When- September 1. Race Start is 7:30am. Registration ends at 7:00am. (aka-Bright and early before the Go Cross Races begin at 8:30. Remember to stick around to see pro riders tackle the course.)
- Why- Cause you love running, and obstacle courses are sweet. Proceeds go to benefit the Go Cross Race and the Roanoke Outside Foundation. Both making Roanoke a cooler place to visit and live.
- Who- Open to runners of all ages & ability levels. Must be able to run/walk for 1 hour consecutively. Email us for "Refer a Friend" or multiple event discounts.
- How Much- $25 before August 31st. $30 Onsite. (+ $2.50 processing fee)